1. Who can participate in the Hera Network Airdrop, Private and Public sale?
To participate in Hera Network events, you need to register for an account on Hera Network, to avoid spamming bots.
For the Airdrop, everyone will be allowed to participate in the event.
For Private and Public sale, first come first served. Due to overwhelming interest in the event, if you are not able to participate, as long as you are registered, you will be contacted via email for future updates and events.
2. What is the minimum/maximum cap can buy per account?
Contribution range is 10-8000 XTZ per account. Please note that any payments below or above this range are non-refundable.
3. When the token will be distributed?
Your Hera Token will be unlocked 2 weeks after the end of the public sale on 1st July.
4. How much XTZ are being used to create the Quipuswap pool?
95% of the funds from the public sale, 5% for marketing strategy.
5. I have made a payment, but I never received a confirmation email, what do I do?
After submitting your payment, you should receive a confirmation email within 2 weeks. If somehow you didn't receive an email, please contact us on [email protected], telegram or twitter with proof of payment on Tezos blockchain.
6. Can I change my Tezos Address?
Yes you can update your Tezos address by going to your profile, the Account Information section to change Tezos address. The Tezos address will remain editable until further notice as we are closer to launch and token distribution.
7. Where can I check my balance?
You can check your balance in the Wallet page or in Temple wallet after 1st July.